This is the Confimed Nintendo Wii Launch Line-up of games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Wii Sports
- Red Steel
- Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam
- Madden NFL 2007
- Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
- Metal Slug Anthology
- Trauma Centre: Second Opinion
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
- Blitz: The League
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
- Disney/Pixar’s Cars
Sega announced its game release plans worldwide for the fiscal year of 2006, which ends on March 31, 2007: With 7 new titles for Nintendo Wii
- PSP – 29 titles
- PS2 – 28 titles
- PS3 – 17 titles
- NDS – 17 titles
- Xbox 360 – 14 titles
- Wii – 7 titles
- GC – 2 titles
- GBA – 2 titles
- Xbox – 1 title
This are new images of Bandai Namco‘s Nintendo Wii anime action adventure game One Piece: Unlimited Adventure. The second playable character Zoro is revealed, and there seem to be a number of mini games, such as fishing and butterfly catching.
Kotaku talked to Nintendo‘s spokeswoman Beth Llewelyn, about the Wii-motes and he commented that they will all be wireless, and they are planning to make the wii controllers rechargables and they are hoping to figure out a way to make them rechargable. but he is sure they’ll work something out.
Bob Ross Interactive LLC has announced a painting contest for their new Nintendo Wii game
Bob Ross Interactive LLC is calling on the community to participate via the official Bob Ross video game art contest – six lucky winners will have their paintings included in the high-density graphics of the Bob Ross video game (and on the box cover too!), right along with Bob’s own fantastic masterpieces.
Contest opens July 4th 2006. Complete rules and guidelines will be posted on www.agfrag.com in June.
Some qualifications will include:
- Only landscape paintings completed using the Bob Ross Wet-on-Wet Technique ® will be accepted.
- Submission must be the entrant’s own original work (using the instructions from Bob’s books and DVDs is encouraged)
- Entrants will be required to assign all copyrights for their submitted work to Bob Ross Interactive LLC, AGFRAG Entertainment Group and Bob Ross Incorporated.
- Entrants will be required to authorize use of their name, brief biographical information and images for publicity and publication to Bob Ross Interactive LLC, AGFRAG Entertainment Group and Bob Ross Incorporated.
Complete requirements will be posted on www.agfrag.com June 2006.
“This is a unique opportunity to let fans, artists, non-artists, and gamers have a chance to show off their creativity to the entire world,” says Hatcher. “Their paintings will be seen for years to come on a major product. We want this video game to feel like it truly belongs to the Bob Ross fans and we can’t wait to see what they come up with”