The first Far Cry Wii details have been revealed in VGMDaily Podcast, this is a summary of all the information from the cast:
- The title is Far Cry: Vengeance
- Lifting/flicking the nunchuck allows players to jump.
- Wiimote used for knifing attacks, moving Wii mote forward to zoom among other innovations.
- Not a direct port from the Xbox versions, primary focus being graphics and gameplay.
- Stable 30 FPS presentation, available in Widescreen 480p format.
- 20+ Hours for single player campaign.
- Splitscreen multiplayer.
- Online possibility being in retail version – “We’re testing online right now”.
- Wiiconnect24/Downloads being a possibility also.
Artwork Insert for Nintendo Wii Far Cry Vengeance
Auction Ends: Wednesday Jul-23-2014 21:46:03 PDT
| Watch this Item
proper controls and proper gameplay simply imposable on a pc/ps3/360 this just has to sink into the zealots mind set wii is the true home of the fps game that is so clear ps3 delayed till 2007 in europe PATHETIC new graphics new gameplay new levels and better loadtimes this game wiill wii on xbox/360 versions for sure
Ubi are, in my opinion, the best third party developer. Its highly likly that this game will show the wii off in terms of eye candy. lets face it the gamecube is not a poor unit…. the wii has the potential to impress.